The basic idea
- 1. Sign up and get a new "magic" MyPDA email address
- 2. Then from your normal email account (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc), send photos & files to your new magic email address
- 3. MyPDA can then publish a photo gallery for your family & friends
Use your email anywhere
- use your email from anywhere to email photos, documents
upload photos from your favourite social network apps
- use the "share" to email WhatsApp etc to save and share social media photos
view photo galleries of your pictures
- easy to view and share photo galleries
#hashtags to organize and browse
- Typing #hashtags into the email subject creates real tags
- Typing @channel into the email subject puts the email, attachments and pictures into this "channel"
Publishing & access controls
- You can control to whom your content is also available
- You can control how "guests" are authenticated
share your photos with friends and family
- Share your photos with friends and family
OCR - extract text from photos
- Very cool - by adding the #ocr tag in the subject MyPDA will attempt to extract all text from the picture
- Great for photographers - MyPDA will extract and display technical info about a photo.
- In addition, the photo gallery orders photos by the Exif date, not the email or file date to get a true timeline.
What about backups?
- It's already done - everything you send will also be in the "sent" folder of your email account
- Okay, of course, we also keep secure daily backups of all your data
Add your magic email as a contact
- To make things even more convenient, add your magic MyPDA email as a contact on your phone.
- This way, you'll never forget it and MyPDA is even easier use from any of your devices.
Create your own account for free